Discounted Adventureland Tickets
Do you remember visiting the town carnival or traveling to Six Flags, or Worlds of Fun when you were younger? Adventureland Park is Iowa’s biggest attraction for fun all summer long. Have younger kids? No worries! Now, Adventureland offers a play area just for little ones and of course a water park for all ages.
NOTE: Please check the Adventureland Park website directly to view COVID-19 changes.
Adventureland is an adventure that should be on everyone’s summer bucket list. Taking your family to Adventureland can get quite expensive. But, it is such a fun experience that you have to go at least one time during the Summer.
So how do you save some green on your trip to Adventureland? Here are a few ways to get some discounted Adventureland tickets:
1. Check with your Employer or local bank – Most large companies have opportunities to purchase discounted tickets at Adventureland. Make sure you are taking advantage of that opportunity! If your employer does not offer discounted tickets check with family and friends to see if they can get them at their work for you.
You can also check with your personal bank. Many banks offer discounted tickets. Ask the next time you are there.
2. Use your AAA card – AAA members can get $2 off each regular priced ticket by showing their AAA card at the gate prior to buying a ticket. Yay, for being a AAA member!
3. Use a Hy-Vee Coupon – I am a huge fan of Hy-Vee! To make them even better, most central Iowa Hy-vee stores have discount ticket coupons available. Don’t feel like stopping by Hy-vee? Use this coupon code for phone and internet orders: HV2021TX
4. Military Discount – Show your military ID at the front gate and you can purchase up to 6 tickets for $35 each. Thank you for your service!
5. Casey’s General Stores Coupon – Purchase tickets online and get $2 off regular admission or $10 off a season pass. Use code CG2021SP for a discount on the season pass + CG2021TX for a discount on the regular tickets.
6. Post in Facebook Groups – I have quickly learned that someone at some point purchased tickets with hopes to visit Adventureland, but something came up. There are usually a few people trying to get rid of their tickets. OR if you are looking for that employee discount, someone may be able to help you out there.
Whether you are local to Des Moines or traveling to experience Adventureland, it can get expensive fast and be overwhelming. Make sure you check out some of the amazing tips we have put together to help guide you when you visit Adventureland this summer.