How to Get Discounted Adventureland Tickets
Adventureland Amusement Park is Iowa’s biggest attraction for family fun all summer long. It should be on every family’s summer bucket list, but it can get quite expensive for the whole family to visit and play. So how do you find discount Adventureland Park admission tickets? Here are a few ways to save some green at Adventureland.
How Much are Adventureland Tickets?
Adventureland ticket prices vary by time of year and age, ranging from $40 to $70. If you try to buy tickets at the gate price, you’ll pay the highest price.
Fortunately, there are several ways to get discounted Adventureland tickets. This theme park, just outside of Des Moines, has fun rides and a water park, it’s not too big, and it’s great for all ages. It’s such a fun experience that you have to go at least once during the summer.
How to Get Discounts for Adventureland
Buying online will probably get you the best value, with savings of more than 40% off the general front gate admission price.
If you are local and think you will want to visit Adventureland more than once this summer (or in the fall for their Oktoberfest or Phantom Fall Fest!), you might want to consider a season pass. They offer gold, platinum, silver, and bronze passes ranging in price from $99 to $229. With perks like free parking, bringing a friend, and food discounts, discounted rates on special event tickets, you’ll make your money back in 2-3 visits!
Previously there were certain coupon codes and sometimes promotional code available, but that has not happened in a few years.
Military members can purchase up to 4 tickets at a discount. Pricing and instructions for military tickets can be accessed by emailing this email address: email@example.com. Thank you for your service!
Other Places to Check for Adventureland Discount Tickets
There may be other ways to find cheap Adventureland tickets.
- Check with your employer. Many large companies have opportunities to purchase discount tickets for Adventureland. If your employer does not offer discounted tickets, check with family and friends to see if their workplaces are community members with Adventureland.
- You can also check with your personal bank. Many banks offer discounted tickets. Ask the next time you are there.
- Check with AAA. You may be able to get a small discount off regular-priced tickets by showing your AAA card at the gate prior to buying a ticket. Yay, for being a AAA member!
- Use a Hy-Vee coupon. I am a huge fan of Hy-Vee and most central Iowa Hy-Vee stores have discount ticket coupons available.
- Post in Facebook groups. I quickly learned that someone, at some point, purchased tickets with hopes to visit Adventureland, but something came up. There are usually a few people trying to get rid of their tickets.
Other Adventureland Resources to Save!
- Top Tips for Going to Adventureland Park
- Adventure Bay Water Park Tips for Families
- Adventureland Inn – A Great Family Escape
Frequently Asked Questions
Adventureland is currently owned by Palace Entertainment.
Adventureland Inn offers fun suites and an indoor waterpark families will enjoy after riding rollercoasters all day!
Yes! Purchasing a gift card is a great experience gift. They can be used towards single tickets or season passes.