Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines 2021 Spring Consignment Sale
If you are anything like me you may have an area of your home filled with old children’s clothes, toys, and more. Over the past year, this pandemic has provided endless amounts of time for me to purge and clean my children’s rooms and now I am sitting on all these items that I know could use some more love. Thankfully, Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines has just announced their Spring/Summer show of 2021!
Save the Date
Save the date for Sunday, April 18 through Saturday, April 24 for another season of Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines. This season’s sale will take place within Valley West Mall located in West Des Moines.
|Sunday, April 18th||12:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Monday, April 19th||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday, April 20th||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday, April 21st||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday, April 22nd||10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Friday, April 23rd||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday, April 24th||10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
About Rhea Lana’s
Rhea Lana’s specializes in consignment of boutique and name brand clothing, toys, baby equipment and furniture for children and moms-to-be. These community events help families stretch their budget, while allowing them to purchase high quality children’s items at a fraction of the retail price. Rhea Lana’s of West Des Moines will have thousands of items to help get families ready for those Spring and Summer months; shoppers are guaranteed to find incredible deals for their newborns to the teenagers – all under one roof!
Not only is Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines consignment sale a place to shop great deals, but it is also an amazing opportunity to put some extra cash in your pocket. Did you know consignors can earn anywhere between 60-75% of sales?! And it’s so easy to be a consigner!
- Visit www.westdesmoines.rhealana.com, click on Consign, then sign up to be a Consignor.
- Gather baby equipment, indoor/outdoor toys, nursery and children’s furniture, clothing, shoes, and accessories to sell.
- Prep your larger items. Make sure they are working and batteries are working if needed.
- Prep your clothing items. Hang your clothing items on children’s plastic hangers.
- Place string tags on your items. You can find this at your local Wal-Mart or Amazon.
- Enter and price your items. This is a simple process and can be done directly on Rhea Lana’s website! Just follow the easy instructions to get started. You may also want to try the voice item entry on your smartphone. This cuts down the time a lot!
Stay up to date
Stay up to date with all the special announcements including an invite to shop early, sneak peeks of what is for sale, and more by following Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines on Facebook here.
Questions about selling or buying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.