Have you heard the song Jump Around by the Imagination Movers? That song describes my house during the day, lots of jumping, having fun and moving around. Kids seem to have an endless source of energy they can tap into to be bouncing off the walls at all times. Luckily in our house we have a big enough basement where we can fit a bounce house. Let me tell you, this has been one of the best investments I have made in a long time. The kids will jump, slide and play for hours in there getting exercise and letting some of that crazy energy out. But what if you don’t have room for your own bounce house? Where do you go to help get the jumps out? Check out one of these 4 indoor locations in Central Iowa:
The Playground for Kids – Parents will enjoy watching their children smile as they bounce on five inflatables and crawl in their enormous Treehouse structure with a triple lane rainbow slide, cork slide, Wacky Ball room and much more.
Sky Zone – Indoor Trampoline Park. Imagine a seemingly endless sea of trampolines, all connected to form one massive trampoline surface. Now, imagine that surface enclosed with angled trampolines that allow you to literally bounce off the walls! Toddler Time Wednesday & Thursday (Ages 5 and Under Only) 11:00am – 12:00pm – Pricing $6 per child, parent gets in free (Parent must accompany child)
Pump It Up –Indoor Arenas with gigantic inflatables. Parties available or go to Pop-In Playtime. Share quality time and promote physical fitness while bouncing, sliding, climbing and jumping.
You May Also Like...
- Float Away the Parenting Stress?! - January 26, 2015
- Weekend and After Hours Clinics for Your Family - January 25, 2015
- Go Red & Read w/ Clifford the Big Red Dog - January 22, 2015
- HappyFeet: Soccer Fun for Your Little One - January 18, 2015
- Disney Junior is Coming to Des Moines - January 17, 2015
- DramaTykes: A Class for Your Little Actor - January 14, 2015
- Banana Splits: A Fun Drop-In Class Opportunity - January 9, 2015
- Building Family Connections through Yoga - January 9, 2015
- Story Sprouts at the Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden - January 8, 2015
- Kids in Harmony: A Music Class for Young Children - January 6, 2015