Themed Sleepover with Let’s Slumber It
I am a little jealous. This generation’s sleepover parties are so much better than when I remember them! Thanks to Let’s Slumber It, they are upping the game for typical sleepovers. Sleepovers are always so much fun with friends, but creating a themed sleepover makes it even more special.
Let’s Slumber It is a local, small owned family business. Amy Kinney is a mom and creator of all the fun themes Let’s Slumber It has to offer. When you book your party, Amy will come directly to your house to set up for your themed sleepover, tear it down and launder it all. This is a WIN for all parents!
So, how does this work?
- Head over to the Let’s Slumber It website and pick your theme. She offers tons of themes for boys and girls including the llama, unicorn, Pokemon, Galactic Getaway, Gamer, and more.
- Decide on how many teepees you will need. You can book up to 8 teepees at a time!
- Fill out their easy form to confirm the date of your party.
- On the day of the event, Amy will arrive to set up for the sleepover. It takes about 1-hour to set it all up.
- The next day Amy will arrive to take it all down. No cleanup for you!
Monte and Amelia enjoyed a fun Sibling Sleepover a couple of weeks ago and they had a blast! We were able to split up themes and we loved the Pokemon and Unicorn themes we picked. Each teepee setup includes a variety of items including the teepee, air mattress, decorative pillows, bed tray, fitted sheet, blanket, lanterns with flameless tea lights, lightboxes with custom messages, and so much more.
The kids even received a special gift they were able to keep!
The kids enjoyed a movie, using their imaginations while “camping” indoors, and breakfast delivered to them on their cute bed trays. We cannot wait until we invite friends over to experience another fun, themed slumber party with Let’s Slumber It. The addition to a birthday party, a celebration, or just a fun night at home.
Have questions? Reach out to Let’s Slumber It directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Let’s Slumber It
Facebook | https://facebook.com/letsslumberit/
Instagram | Https://instagram.com/lets_slumber_it