Master Jeong’s Tae Kwon Do Building Families in the Des Moines Metro
Master Jeong’s Tae Kwon Do, is the leading provider of martial arts classes in Waukee, Clive, West Des Moines, Urbandale, and Des Moines Metro.
They are the only school in the area that has Instructor Licensed Korean Masters from South Korea as the main instructor. Traditional Taekwondo that is Korean Martial Arts training that they teach students is not just a sport. It is all about the students’ character development through a positive, safe, and educational environment. Taekwondo is a very rewarding activity with benefits that will last a lifetime.
They can help your child …
- Develop self-confidence and an “I can do it” attitude
- Improve self-discipline for better behavior at home
- Sharpen listening skills for improved grades
- Improve strength, coordination, and athletic abilities
- Have tons of fun in classes and special events
Families grow close together …
- A common interest everyone can share and look forward to
- Greater respect between family members
- An exercise program everyone can do together
- Meeting other positive, health-oriented families
Adults Gain a Healthy body and peace of mind …
- Improved endurance, flexibility and strength
- A healthy option for stress relief
- Positive relations with enthusiastic and motivated people
- Greater variety than traditional exercise programs
- Self-defense skills and awareness for greater personal security
All new students at Master Jeong’s Taekwondo start with a Trial Program designed to give them a chance to observe classes, speak with the instructors and find out about the benefits of Taekwondo. This allows both children and adults to learn at their own pace and to receive a thorough orientation.
Please don’t wait any longer! Call today at 515-518-2211