Have you purchased your tickets yet?! The LEGO Creativity Tour is coming to Des Moines!
The LEGO Creativity Tour will be visiting Central Iowa; Friday, Septmber 18th through Sunday, September 20th ONLY! Sessions are quickly selling out, so make sure you purchase your tickets NOW here.
The event will be offering different sessions through the course of the weekend. Sessions are as follows:
- Friday Session 1: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Friday Session 2: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday Session 1: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
- Saturday & Sunday Session 2: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday Session 3: 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The goal of The LEGO Creativity Tour is to present the core building elements of the LEGO Kidsfest shows, including play areas, construction zones, family – oriented activities and more!
Here is a sneak-peek of what you can look forward to in September!
- LEGO Model Museum: Walk among models made from LEGO bricks.
- Race Ramps: Build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family.
- Challenge Zone: Put the family to the challenge of building “on demand” by the area’s emcee.
- Construction Zone: Enjoy a creative build, play, and display area!
- LEGO DUPLO®: Explore imagination through building for the younger set.
- Brick Battle Zone: Participate in fun and funny relay races, tower speed builds and bridge building contests.
- LEGO Art Gallery: Create your own masterpiece and display your creative work for all to see.
- Big Brick Pile: Build and have fun in a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment.
- Monochromatic Builds: Construct buildings and more using bricks of a single color to foster group creativity.
- LEGO Friends: Build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City.
- And more!
For even more information please visit www.LEGOcreativitytour.com