Halloween means it’s time to carve some pumpkins. Once the fun (messy) job of digging out the pumpkins seeds is done, it’s time to cook up some pumpkin seeds. This sweet and salty recipe will have your whole family wanting more!
Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds, rinsed (wash in colander) and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 300° F. Spread the seeds on baking sheet and bake until dry throughout, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 350° F. In a large bowl, toss the seeds with the butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Return the seeds to the baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.