This is an easy to make healthy option for dinner that you can throw together on a weeknight that will please the whole family. Pair it with fresh fruit or hash browns for the perfect nighttime breakfast.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, half of the shredded cheese, salt and pepper.
- Now mix in your chopped spinach and pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top of the Frittata and let stand about 5 minutes.