Share the Love with Hot Cocoa Bombs
Who has jumped on the hot cocoa bomb craze this year?! I did not realize how much fun a ball of chocolate could be until we got our hands on some!
These ball of chocolates filled with various surprises are not only a great afternoon snack after playing in the snow all day or a fun treat for movie night, but they can make the perfect gift for a special someone in your life.
I was super excited to see Nosh Cafe & Eatery located in the East Village of Des Moines, Iowa started a fun challenge to spread the love this winter. Nosh is encouraging people to spread love and kindness with a small note and hot cocoa bombs.
As always, to take it up a notch a designed some super cute tags to add when you hot cocoa bombing friends and family. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day of the year, really! Except for summer, because I am sure your friends do not want a chocolately mess left on their doorstep.
- Purchase your hot cocoa bombs. If you are local to Des Moines, make sure you snag yours from Nosh Cafe & Eatery. Order yours directly here. Also, if you love a little spice in your life you MUST try the Mexican Chocolate which is vegan!
- Print your ‘You’re the Bomb’ tags by clicking the image below.
- Fill out your tag and leave a small note on the back.
- Grab some fun string and attach the tag to your special package.
- Drop it off on the porch of a friend or family member that needs a little love.