Save Big on Back-to-School Shopping with Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines Sale
It is about that time … Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines is BACK! Save the date and save big at Rhea Lana’s Fall Sale happening August 8 – 14 at Valley West Mall in the lower level next to Boot Barn.
Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines is an upscale children’s consignment event held twice a year. Shoppers can expect to purchase excellent quality children’s merchandise at affordable prices. They have been innovative with their computer system and their goal is to have a fun, easy, organized event for their consignors and shoppers. Popular brands include Gymboree, Gap, Matilda Jane, Polo, Under Armor, Little Tikes, and so much more.
Make even more of your back-to-school budget by shopping the Presale Shopping day on August 7.
I am going to let you in on a little secret. The Iowa Tax-Free Weekend is August 6 & 7 this year. Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines is opening its doors for EARLY shopping on August 7th. That is right! Grab a presale ticket here and shop the sale early, while taking advantage of a tax-free day in Iowa.
Make the Most of Your Back-to-School Budget
Most parents do not have time to compare sale ads and clip coupons. I feel ya! So an easy way to maximize the money you have to spend during an expensive time of year is to shop smart. Experienced parents know that even though our kids have outgrown last year’s apparel, they do not need everything new. That is where Rhea Lana West Des Moines comes in! You will be able to grab some great deals on fall jackets, backpacks, jeans, and more.
Become a Consignor
When fall and back-to-school roll around I always take time to go through my children’s closets. This helps me determine what they actually need for the new school year. Not only can you receive some great deals while shopping Rhea Lana’s West Des Moines sale, but you can also MAKE some extra cash to go towards your back-to-school budget.
- Visit www.westdesmoines.rhealana.com, click on Consign, then sign up to be a Consignor.
- Gather baby equipment, indoor/outdoor toys, nursery and children’s furniture, clothing, shoes, and accessories to sell.
- Prep your larger items. Make sure they are working and batteries are working if needed.
- Prep your clothing items. Hang your clothing items on children’s plastic hangers.
- Place string tags on your items. You can find this at your local Wal-Mart or Amazon.
- Enter and price your items. This is a simple process and can be done directly on Rhea Lana’s website! Just follow the easy instructions to get started. You may also want to try the voice item entry on your smartphone. This cuts down the time a lot!
Save the Date
|Saturday, August 7th – PRESALE||Purchase presale shopping tickets here.|
|Sunday, August 8th||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Monday, August 9th||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 10th||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday, August 11th||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday, August 12th||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Friday, August 13th||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday, August 14th||9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|