Disclosure: I received free product in exchange for writing a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my very own!
It may be still 90 degrees here, but the first day of Fall is today! This past weekend, I was really craving pumpkin everything and decided to use some of my favorite products to create an Overnight Pumpkin Oats recipe.
I love recipes where I can throw items together, throw it in the fridge or freezer, and grab first thing in the morning. Our mornings are usually really busy, so having something yummy and nutritious for breakfast is important! Check out this yummy recipe!
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats
- 1 1/2 cup Stonyfield yogurt (any variety will do! I used 100% Grassfed Vanilla)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice ( I LOVE King Arthur’s!)
- 4 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Sugar
- Whatever extra toppings you would like to use! (i.e. chopped nuts, maple syrup, peanut butter, banana, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, except the steel cut oats.
- Then slowly add and stir in your steel cut oats!
- Pour into mason jars. This recipe made about 3 mason jars. I used 8 oz mason jars and filled them about half full.
- Each morning, grab out of refrigerator and heat up or eat cold! Add your favorite toppings, too!