I am so excited to share about Hy-Vee Aisles Online!
It is by far, probably my favorite way to meal plan and shop. Just imagine sitting at home in your pajamas, watching a movie with family and grocery shopping online. Yes! That is the PERFECT grocery shopping experience!
I have used Hy-Vee Aisles Online several times now and I have had a couple things wrong, but nothing major. Let’s talk about the benefits of using the online shopping:
- No dragging kids into the store and having to keep your eyes on them.
- No buying EXTRA items that you may want or your kids may want.
- If you are planning recipes for the week, you can bring them up on your computer and search on Hy-Vee’s database to see if they have those items available AND the price.
- You are at home, so if you think you may need something, go look in your cupboards!
- There is no time limit when shopping. Many times I have started, left my computer and came back a couple hours later to finish.
- Do you use your Fuel Saver? You can see what items are on Fuel Saver and how much Fuel Saver you have while you shop.
- The ads are available online too! Shop the deals for the week!
- BONUS: Rumor has it, if there is a Starbucks in your Hy-Vee you can put a Starbucks order in your comment section and they will deliver it to you with your groceries!!
It is very simple to do it!
- Log in or create a username and password if you have not done it before.
- Choose your store location.
- Choose whether you want delivery (over $100 FREE or $4.95 if under) or Pick-Up (over $100 for FREE or $2.95 if under)
- Choose your time slot!
- Use the search item to search for products, look at the special advertisements for the week. NOTE: You can search for multiple items at once!
- Click on your shopping cart and review all your items!
- Leave any special comments you may have regarding what you want and let them know whether you are okay with substitutions.
- Click checkout and enter your payment information.
- Confirm and DONE!
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. It’s also important to know that your card will not be billed until the shopper actually shops for your items. When you checkout the amount is an estimate. Things may not be available, produce weights may be slightly off, etc. Once it’s all been shopped and bagged, you will receive another confirmation letting you know your items are bagged and ready for pick-up and/or delivery!
The Urbandale location has done all my deliveries and they have been on time, every time! And each delivery person has been super friendly! Make sure you tip! 🙂