Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Walmart Online Grocery, but all thoughts and opinions are my very own. #GroceryHero
Grocery shopping is once of those pesky tasks, that is done weekly or more and I do NOT like doing! I always seem to forget something, because I am not properly planning OR I end up leaving the store with way more then I needed. Walmart Online Grocery has really made grocery shopping much easier and enjoyable.
There are several ways you can use Walmart Online Grocery, to fit your needs but I am going to share with you two of my favorite ways you can become a #GroceryHero using their service!
1. Order from the comfort of your own home
Creating and ordering your groceries from the comfort of your own home, is amazing! It was a chilly Friday night when I placed my order. I was in my comfy pajama’s with a glass of wine. Now, that is how grocery shopping should be done!
You can create your “list”, but don’t worry if you think you have forgotten something. Jump up, check the kitchen and come back to add it to your cart. This is also a great way to begin meal planning if you are family that does not do that yet. Plan out your meals and quickly add the ingredients you need, to your Walmart Online Grocery cart.
This is also a great way to save money! Not only do you save money by meal planning and shopping at Walmart, but you are not wandering around the store adding items to your cart. By ordering online, you order the items you NEED, nothing more.
2. Place and order on your phone!
How many of us have been at work or at an activity and realize: the kids need to bring snack to school tomorrow, you are out of toilet paper, you are supposed to make something for the potluck at work, and you have nothing prepared for dinner tonight?! MEEE!!
Walmart Online Grocery FREE app makes it super simple to order right from your mobile device. Search for your items, place your order, and swing by on your way home to pick up your order. No getting out of your car. No getting the kids of of their car seats and dragging them all inside. You seriously will be the #GroceryHero 🙂
The process is simple:
- Sign-up! Follow this link here to search for the nearest Walmart Online Grocery store near you and sign-up.
- Use the large “Search” box at the top and search for the items you need.
- You can order groceries AND you can also order personal care items, tablecloths, some holiday decorations, and more!
- Note: Each store may differ, but it doesn’t hurt to search something, it may just end up popping up!
- When you are finished shopping. Click on your cart and checkout.
- Note: You must have a minimum of $30 worth of product to qualify to Walmart Online Grocery.
- Click “Book Now” and a chart of available days and times will appear. Click one of the “Free” options to claim your spot.
- Pay online with your credit card. To receive $10 off your first order use this link … http://r.wmt.co/eJ4ZD
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and you also have a small time frame to change or add anything to your order.
- If you are an iOS or Android user, you can download the app for free!
- Make sure you enable notifications and location services. This will make the process even smoother.
- About 30 minutes before pickup you will receive a notification that your groceries are ready!
- Log in to your app, click “check-in” when you are in route to get your groceries.
- Pull-up to the designated Walmart Online Grocery pick-up.
- Someone will be out very shortly (I waited 3 minutes) to load your car up!
Check out my first experience! I was thrilled I decided to use Walmart Online Grocery, because it just began snowing heavily!