Seasonal Subscription Boxes – For the Adventurous
The Great Outdoors Foundation wanted to find a unique way to connect our supporters and community together through the outdoors throughout the year!
Thoughtfully and expertly curated by the Great Outdoors Foundation and their co-chairs, Tiffany & Mark Tauscheck, Tara Deering Hansen & Bruce Hansen, and Ben & Rachel McLean; a subscription box will welcome you at the beginning of each season. These boxes will include featured seasonal outdoor activities highlighted within some of the region’s best parks, trails, and outdoor areas. A surprise gift and a complimentary experience will complete some seasonal packages, helping you make the most of the great outdoors.
You can choose to purchase all of the seasonal boxes or just one box per season. If you decided to purchase all seasonal boxes, the season box, i.e. Box 1: Socially Distanced Fall Foliage – that you may have missed will be included with the current season box at pick up.
HOW IT WORKS
Throughout the year we will host three more box pick-up events at parks throughout Central Iowa. These pick-up events will allow us to celebrate the seasons, feature a new location, and provide you with your box of experiences for the next season.
• $200 for full subscription
• $60 | Single Winter Wonderland Box | January 7, 2021 (pick-up location TBA)
- Box 1: Socially Distanced Fall Foliage – Still Available; Contact us to schedule pick-up
- Box 2: Winter Wonderland – January pick-up
- Box 3: Spring has Sprung – April pick-up
- Box 4: Summertime & the Livin’s Easy – July pick-up