My favorite season Fall is right around the corner. Even though it’s not quite here yet, I couldn’t wait to make my Fall Bucket List with the Kiddos. I say bring on the cooler temps and beautiful fall colors! So here’s my list this year:
1. Have some fun at the Centergrove Orchard.
2. Make a Scarecrow to scare off the neighbors.
3. Enjoy a family Fall hike.
4. Collect different colored fall leaves and press them in a book.
5. Visit Howell’s Pumpkin Patch and enjoy some farm fun.
6. Let the kids help make my favorite pumpkin bars.
7. Make s’mores over an open fire.
8. Rake up leaves into giant piles and jump in them with the kids.
9. Carve and paint pumpkins.
10. Roast Pumpkin Seeds
11. Go to Night Eyes at Blank Park Zoo
12. Play at Racoon River Park and the go for a walk around Blue Heron Lake.
13. Bob for apples (Stay dry version for the kiddos)
14. Go to the Living History Farms Family Halloween Party.
15. Have a Fall Scavenger Hunt.
16. Get crafty with the kiddos and do some Thanksgiving Crafts.
17. Take a ride on the Boone & Scenic Valley Railway and soak in the fall colors.
18. Do some fun Halloween sensory activities.
19. Eat caramel apples!
20. Have a kid friendly tailgate in the driveway before a football game.
21. Go on a hay ride.
22. Go thru at least 2 corn mazes.
23. Check out the Beaverdale Fall Festival.
24. Have some fun at the Pumpkin Walk in Valley Junction.
25. Go trick or treating at Valley West Mall.