Kids love popsicles. Especially during the hot Summer months. Unfortunately, most of the popsicles you find at your local grocery store are full of artificial colors, flavors and lots of sugar. Here is an easy recipe that you can whip together at home that is healthy and won’t have you worrying about dairy or gluten. Don’t have popsicle molds? Don’t worry use paper cups or ice cub trays!
- 2 cups of Vanilla soy milk (or rice or almond milk)
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped fresh bananas
- Put everything into a blender and hit the chop button, once smooth move the speed up to the highest setting until mixture is pureed and smooth. Pour into popsicle molds, or paper cups (or ice cube trays) with a plastic spoon (can use store bought popsicle stick too) and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze 6 hours, or overnight.
- Any combination of fruit will work. Mix and match to find your favorite!