I went to MommyCon last month and had a blast checking out all the vendors. I always come across a new business that I absolutely love and need to share with everyone. Re-Play was the one place I could not wait to get my hands on their products.
The first thing that everyone takes notice of is the bright and fun colors of their dishes, but there is much more to the company then their rainbow colored dishes. Re-Play’s plates, bowls, utensils, and cups are basically made out of milk jugs! Every dish is FDA approved, food safe plastic. This family-owned company stands by their five tenets of responsibility including:
- Sustainability: Re-Play uses collected HDPE plastic.
- Affordability: Affordable + made to last!
- Functionality: Every product is made with your small children in mind. I even enjoy the fun snack stacks!
- Durability: The products are thick + top rack dishwasher safe.
- Safety: Re-Play products are free from BPA, BPS, PVC, lead, phthalates and melamine.
Our favorite product are the snack stacks. I love how versatile they are. We can pack snacks, use them as paint cups, and store leftovers easily with the screw on lids. They also come in every color under the sun, which makes it even more fun. My children love to mix and match the lids and cups.
I had a little fun last week with our snack stacks by whipping up a simple and tasty afternoon snack, Dirt in a Cup. What better way to celebrate Earth Month then eating dirt out of a recycled cup? I followed a basic recipe and topped them off with Peeps and gummy worms. The kids even helped.
- 1 pkg (3.9 oz) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whipped Topping Extra Creamy
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies, finely crushed + divided
- Fun toppings such as gummy worms, peeps, etc.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in a large bowl for about 2 minutes.
- Let stand approximately 5 minutes so it can thicken a little bit.
- Place Oreo cookies into a large gallon sized Ziploc bag and using a rolling pin to crush the cookies. This is a perfect job for your little ones!
- Stir in Cool Whip and 1/2 of the cookie crumbles.
- Spoon into 10 paper or plastic cups. This can vary on the size of the cup and how much you put in each cup.
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs and other fun toppings.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.