Des Moines Parent Reading Challenge
In the next few weeks, we will be spending a lot of time with family and we may be looking for some new and fun things to do. If you are not out participating in one of our outdoor scavenger hunts, you may want to take on the Des Moines Parent Reading Challenge!
The Des Moines Parent Reading Challenge is pretty simple.
- Download the chart below.
- Print off the chart
- Read a book that fits the description in each circle.
- Cross off each circle as you complete it.
- While reading share pictures of you and your family on social media using #DSMPReads. Make sure the post is public so we can find it!
- Each post is an entry in to win a $50 certificate to Beaverdale Books!
- Have fun!
The Des Moines Parent Reading Challenge will end on June 1st which gives you plenty of time to cross off all the circle!
Where can you find books to read?
- Home. Our house is full of books we have not touched in months. Dig through your books. I am sure you can find a book that fits some of the categories listed.
- Library. Do you have a local library card? You can access digital books through your local library’s website.
- Amazon. If you really want to buy a new book head to Amazon and order one!