The FXB Challenge is almost over! We are already talking about final pictures. TOO excited!
Highlights for this week:
- I traveled to Chicago for 4-days!
- Tried to stay on track
- Missed 3 workouts
I traveled to Chicago this past weekend for MommyCon. When I started the FXB Challenge I knew this was going to happen, so I have been planning in the back of my mind how I was going to stay on track as much as possible!
How did I stay on track?
- I packed healthy snacks such as apples, beef/turkey sticks, protein bars (low in sugar)
- I made sure to bring my own water bottle. I attended a lot of talks and wanted to make sure I had water at all times, so I didn’t fall behind on water intake.
- When eating out I ordered salads with dressing on the side, protein and veggies.
- I did let myself indulge a few times. Margaritas anyone?
Before I left I was struggling, because I weighed myself and still had not lost anything. I have no idea why I weighed myself and should have NOT. After talking with my coach she reassured me that everyone loses weight and changes differently. I also need to be completely honest with what I am eating. There were some things I need to adjust such as lower sugar intake, make sure I get in those 6 meals, and make sure I take a cheat day, not little cheats here and there during the week.
I think anyone who takes on a challenge or decides to make some major changes to their lifestyle, for the better, are going to struggle. I love how when I have these struggles and feel discouraged, my coaches are there to reassure me. They also bring up all the things that I have achieved. Inches lost? Increase in endurance? Self-confidence? Yes!
I missed three workouts last week, two of which were bands (strength) days 🙁
Missing those three days was HARD for me. Not only did I automatically wake up at 4:30 a.m. each morning, by the afternoon I did not have as much energy as I usually do when I workout. Not working out for those three days were a real eye-opener of how much of an impact it has on my mood and energy.
This is what I LOVE to kick my day off to …