Looking for an easy way to incorporate new foods into your child’s diet? Try serving their next snack in a muffin tin. Yes, that’s right a muffin tin. I bet you have one sitting somewhere in the kitchen. Fill up the cups with an assortment of different snacks such as grapes, strawberries, kiwi, raisins, carrots, cheese cubes, blueberries, apple slices, Cheerios or Goldfish. The options are really only limited to what you can come up with. Why does this work? It presents the snack in a fun new way with lots of options. Your child is in control and believe me, they love that. And if you fill up the muffin tin with healthy snacks you win as well.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning what you will put in your next muffin tin snack right now!
You May Also Like...
- Healthy Parent: Mall Walking at Merle Hay Mall - January 30, 2015
- Souper Bowl with the Kids: Mac and Cheese Style - January 29, 2015
- Spring Break Rescue Camp with the ARL - January 28, 2015
- Float Away the Parenting Stress?! - January 26, 2015
- Weekend and After Hours Clinics for Your Family - January 25, 2015
- Go Red & Read w/ Clifford the Big Red Dog - January 22, 2015
- HappyFeet: Soccer Fun for Your Little One - January 18, 2015
- Disney Junior is Coming to Des Moines - January 17, 2015
- DramaTykes: A Class for Your Little Actor - January 14, 2015
- Banana Splits: A Fun Drop-In Class Opportunity - January 9, 2015