Disclosure: This post was created in partnership with Goddess Garden, but all thoughts and opinions are my very own!
Goddess Garden is pretty much a staple in our house every Summer. After Monte was born, I knew I had to find a safer sunscreen to put on his delicate skin besides Coppertone and other similar products. Goddess Garden prides themselves in “helping the planet and helping people enjoy the sun”. They use only natural and organic ingredients including Aloe Vera, coconut oil, lavender, radish root, and more. Take a look at the entire list of ingredients here.
While at Shiftcon at the end of 2016, I was introduced to Goddess Garden’s line of sun repair products! Whoa! I was shocked that they offered these amazing products. At the time, I was only aware of their fabulous sunscreen. It make sense, right? I know we are out in the sun all the time! Even in Iowa, it may be cold, but that sun is still out and accelerating skin aging. The Sun Repair System helps you press pause on skin aging and even helps repair the damage!
Here some interesting facts for YOU to be aware of:
- ONLY sunburn risk is reduced in the winter. Aging and damaging rays are strong all year round.
- Snow nearly doubles your exposure to UV rays
- The atmosphere is thinner at high elevations
- UVA rays can go through glass
- The Earth is closest to the sun in the middle of the winter
- The Ozone, the Earth’s “sunscreen,” is the thinnest during the winter.
- Read more here!
- You’re not aging as fast as you think.
- Many people believe that wrinkles and dark spots are signs of aging, but it’s not!
- UVA rays can lead to wrinkles and dark spots, resulting in premature skin aging.
- Read more here!
- Products such as Retinol can do more harm than good
- Read more here about several side effects to Retinol
- Goddess Garden is now offering natural solutions to us, instead of reaching for Retinol
Now that we have learned about all of damage the sun can do to our skin. Let’s learn about how we can help our skin using natural solutions! Goddess Garden’s test subjects saw a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles after using these two products daily for 90 days …
- Face the Day Sunscreen & Firming Primer: Apply alone daily or apply as a makeup primer!
- Under the Sun Pre-Sunscreen Serum: Apply on face before apply Face the Day Sunscreen & Firming Primer.
Interested in taking the challenge? Enter in to win both of these products to test out for yourself!