Here is a cheap, easy keepsake you can make that will make you look like a craft genius.
Here’s all you need to get started to make a handprint or footprint keepsake:
1 cup of salt
1 cup of flour
About 1/2 cup of water
Pretty basic! You should have these 3 ingredients in your kitchen. Next you throw the 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix them up until it the mixture feels like play doh. Find a plate that is large enough for you little one’s hand or foot. Press the dough onto the plate. The side you’re pressing on is the backside. Then carefully peel the dough off the dish and flip over. This side should be nice and smooth.
So there you go. Easy, cheap and something that someone can enjoy forever!
You May Also Like...
- Souper Bowl with the Kids: Mac and Cheese Style - January 29, 2015
- Spring Break Rescue Camp with the ARL - January 28, 2015
- Float Away the Parenting Stress?! - January 26, 2015
- Weekend and After Hours Clinics for Your Family - January 25, 2015
- Go Red & Read w/ Clifford the Big Red Dog - January 22, 2015
- HappyFeet: Soccer Fun for Your Little One - January 18, 2015
- Disney Junior is Coming to Des Moines - January 17, 2015
- DramaTykes: A Class for Your Little Actor - January 14, 2015
- Banana Splits: A Fun Drop-In Class Opportunity - January 9, 2015
- Building Family Connections through Yoga - January 9, 2015