Have you ever wanted to take your younger ones to a show, but been kind of hesitant? The Wellmark Family Series is your perfect opportunity! These shows are specifically geared and focused on your little ones and is the perfect way to introduce theater to them.
This year’s Wellmark Family Series consists of:
- Frog and Toad – January 14th, 2017
- Mother Goose – February 18th, 2017
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear & Other Eric Carle Stories – March 25th, 2017
- The Man Who Planted Trees – March 26th, 2017
- Grug and The Rainbow – April 15th 2017
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble – April 22nd, 2017
In addition to the shows, before each show a Discovery party is held at the Des Moines Civic Center. These parties are one hour long and include art activities, demonstrations, and other fun things to enhance the performance your little one will be seeing.
Ticket prices are very affordable at $10 a ticket! AND you can purchase a 4-show season ticket package only $35. What an awesome deal! Tickets go on sale Monday, December 5th. This may be the perfect gift to give to a young one.
Purchase tickets here!
All dates are included on our event calendar too!
Note: Pictures are publicity photos from Des Moines Performing Arts and productions. Credit here.