Children & Families of Iowa is putting on the annual KidsFest!
Every year, since 1993, Children & Families of Iowa have put together their largest annual fundraiser to help promote families, fun and lending a helping hand! KidsFest is all about the kids with tons of activities, live entertainment, hands-on activities, contests, demonstrations, and games for everyone!
This year, you will have a chance to visit KidsFest three different days!
- Friday, March 4th: 6 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday, March 5th: 9 am – 6 pm
- Sunday, March 6th: 10 am – 4pm
You can look forward to:
- 125 plus vendor and exhibitor booths
- Ninja Turtles stage show (Saturday)
- The String Beans Band (Saturday)
- Irish Youth Dancers
- Safety City
- KidsFest Klues scavenger hunt
- Toddler town
- And much more!
KidsFest will be held on the Iowa State Fairgrounds at the Varied Industries Building!
Admission: $7.50 per person. Children under age 1 are no cost.
There are discount coupons available at Veridian Credit Union locations, online at www.veridiancu.org or at Des Moines area Fareway Stores! All proceeds go to benefit Children & Families of Iowa. In 2015, a $150,00o was raised!