Have you purchased your tickets yet?! The LEGO Creativity Tour is coming to Des Moines!
The LEGO Creativity Tour will be visiting Central Iowa; Friday, September 18th through Sunday, September 20th ONLY!
The event will be offering different sessions through the course of the weekend. Sessions are as follows:
- Friday Session 1: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Friday Session 2: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday Session 1: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
- Saturday & Sunday Session 2: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday Session 3: 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The goal of The LEGO Creativity Tour is to present the core building elements of the LEGO Kidsfest shows, including play areas, construction zones, family – oriented activities and more!
Here is a sneak-peek of what you can look forward to in September!
- LEGO Model Museum: Walk among models made from LEGO bricks.
- Race Ramps: Build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family.
- Challenge Zone: Put the family to the challenge of building “on demand” by the area’s emcee.
- Construction Zone: Enjoy a creative build, play, and display area!
- LEGO DUPLO®: Explore imagination through building for the younger set.
- Brick Battle Zone: Participate in fun and funny relay races, tower speed builds and bridge building contests.
- LEGO Art Gallery: Create your own masterpiece and display your creative work for all to see.
- Big Brick Pile: Build and have fun in a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment.
- Monochromatic Builds: Construct buildings and more using bricks of a single color to foster group creativity.
- LEGO Friends: Build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City.
- And more!
What are YOU excited to see and do?!
For even more information please visit www.LEGOcreativitytour.com